Advisor – Performance Improvement
The new colleague will be part of the Advisory team. The team provides professional advice and consultancy to Ernst & Young’s clients in Hungary and occasionally in other CEE countries. The group focuses on management advisory and consulting services mainly in the field of customer management (customer experience, sales & distribution, customer services), supplied to both local and global clients covering various sectors.
Your key responsibilities
- Perform project delivery tasks independently under close supervision by the project manager in the area of Performance Improvement (process and organization design/redesign/improvement, strategic/operational performance analysis, market research tasks, ) for clients
- In line with standard EY methodologies undertake performance improvement – assessment tasks (data gathering from primary and secondary information sources and structured data analysis, leading/conducting one-to-one and group assessment interviews)
- Synthesize analysis results in a structured way by using process modelling tools and consulting methodology frameworks
- Document assessment/design results in structured format (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Support project manager in pro-active manner to deliver project tasks on time in a high quality
- Be up to date on actualities and trends regarding Hungarian business environment
Skills and attributes for success
- Process thinking, practical experience in process management/modelling/decomposition/improvement
- Capability to analyze data and draw conclusions
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving orientation, logical thinking and proactive mindset
- Client centric attitude
- Pleasant and extrovert personality with career aspirations
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Finance or Technology
- Customer focus, understanding (familiarity with) customer management methodologies, techniques – customer relationship management, customer experience
- Familiarity with basic improvement methodologies such as BPR, Lean, TQM, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 1-2 years of proven project experience
- Business analysis/controlling competencies
- Advanced user level in MS Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
What we look for
We’re interested in flexible professionals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. You’ll also need the confidence to give professional advice and guidance to colleagues and clients from a diverse range of cultures, often with limited information – both verbally and in writing. If you’re a fast learner, with strong influencing skills and a genuine passion, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- Continuous learning opportunity
- Challenging work: participating in various projects related to organizational and process improvement, redesigns, digital channels, customer experience, etc.
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Competitive salary package
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative
freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
About Advisory – Performance Improvement (PI)
As one of our performance improvement advisory team, you’ll help many of the world’s leading organisations improve their performance in a rapidly changing environment. You’ll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.