At Givaudan, we impact the world of millions of people every day by being inspiring, challenging and acting with heart and soul. In whatever discipline you work in, you contribute to the flavours and fragrances that touch and delight people every day – from their fragrant morning shower until their tasty evening meal.
Intercompany Accounting Trainee – Your future position?
As a member of the Financial Services’; Controlling and Reporting team in Budapest, you will complete intercompany and transfer pricing activities in order to support the business and ensure compliance with tax laws and accounting regulations. You will have the opportunity to experience a multinational working environment, and you will learn and grow with the help of passionate professionals. In this exciting role You will:
- Transfer Pricing: you will maintain transfer prices on a daily basis. You will understand and ensure compliance with the transfer pricing policies. You will perform yearly Transfer Pricing Mass update based on corporate guidelines, and you will prepare activity report and margin analyzis and follow up deviations from targets.
- Intercompany Accounting: you will carry out Intercompany billing, accounting and reporting activities according to specific deadlines. You will process and reconcile intercompany invoices. You will participate in intercompany month-end activities, and you will investigate and resolve payment queries.
- Involvement in projects: you will work closely with various finance teams in relation of transfer pricing and intercompany projects and ad-hoc tasks .
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Active student status with a Hungarian University / College is a must
- Good level of English
- Any prior work experience is a plus
- At least 30 working hours/week availability (full time is also possible)
- Experience with Microsoft office tools
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of fragrances and flavours. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer goods and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The company achieved sales of 4.4 billion CHF in 2013. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in 80 locations, the company has 9,500 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.