Nissan, a multinational company with worldwide well-known, strong brand is looking for a
based in Budapest/Hungary
For a “bold, smart and accessible” candidate!
Enthusiasm, motivation, willingness to learn and work! These are our keywords besides the desire to work with people in an international environment. As a Trainee you will support your department in terms of preparation and administration. You will be fully responsible for your activities and based on your performance you might be involved into the deep professional part of the job.
Do you want to join our team?
- You will provide administrative support to the related departments
- You will take responsibility in organizing meetings and such events
- You will be the contact for other departments and external partners
- Your role is also to prepare reports, analyse and present results
- You will be responsible for data management, database update and invoice/mail related topics (collecting input data, processing, getting approvals)
We need someone with
- ongoing full time studies (University or College) min. in the next 10 months
- availability for 30 working hours / week
- advanced level of English, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- good interpersonal, communication, coordination and analytical skills
- ability to learn fast and ambition to grow within the organization
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation letter in English only to: firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.